umbrella

I watched last sunday ASAP where beautiful KC Concepcion sang the softer version of "Umbrella" of Rihanna. From that moment on, I am so ecstatic to have it downloaded to my phone and make it as my ringing tone and add it on my playlist to listen just to doze-off in bed and unwind with.

I know that Rihanna's version of Umbrella is kinda hardcore or hip-hop and suddenly i heard it played in my Yahoo Launchcast New Release version the same slower and stripped down version sang by KC. Gosh! It is the version of Mandy Moore who chose to cover Rihanna's 'Umbrella' as part of a recent Pepsi Smash promotion. I love the song. Rihanne did a great job with it but I like Mandy's more.

here's the video:


Yahoo Music has featured a video of Mandy Moore singing "Umbrella," a song originated by Rihanna. You can watch Mandy's version of the song right here:


1 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

libertine's destiny